Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. This small amount of money helps to support my family and costs you nothing. This does not impact our reviews or comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Spring is our favorite time of year. All the animals to observe, flowers coming up, and new things everywhere you look. We just spend the whole day outside working in our garden and starting seeds. Their is no better way to learn about nature than to just be part of it and observe how it all works. I have one daughter who loves animals of any kind and will pick up anything. Every year we grow butterflies, frogs, and this year we are even hatching baby chicks. It is so exciting. Even my 3 year old enjoys watching and learning about the life cycles of these animals. Frogs are fascinating and this freebie will help you explore frogs with your little ones.
Isn’t it fun to learn about slimy squishy animals? Do your preschoolers or kindergartners know about the life cycle of one of the squishiest amphibians – the FROG? It’s a quick and easy lesson to teach. There’s a free, froggy resource on Educents – just print the pages and start your lesson.
Ways to use this freebie with a Pre-K or Kinder:
This free resource was created by The Multi Taskin’ Mom and is available to download for free on Educents.com. Educents is the best place to discover new and innovative ways to keep kids excited about learning!
- Practice handwriting & copywork
- Reading aloud
- Sounding out the words
- Have fun coloring
- Just print & go
More frog-themed learning resources:
Do your kiddos LOVE frogs? Check out this animation about the Frog Life Cycle, and find more frog-themed games and lessons for all ages below.
- All About Frogs Packet – This frog bundle includes an informational slideshow, frog-themed anchor charts, rhyming word printables, number cards, writing organizer, and more (all frog-themed!!)
- Froggy Self-Control Board Game – Use your frog markers to move across the board and practice relaxation, self-control, and body behavior in the classroom. Students will distinguish good choices from bad choices as they leap around the board!
- 3-D Frog Anatomy Notebook Model for Dissection – Use this 3-d paper frog model for a dissection-free frog exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies!
- Frog Learning Pack for Middle Schoolers – A frog-eriffic packet of printable notebooking pages, activities, games and more!
Check out more frog-themed resources to integrate into your lessons!
- Nature Gift Store– This site has some amazing kits for growing your own tadpoles. It also has a ton of other resources for learning about frogs, animals, and insects. Check them out!